Sunday, January 28, 2007

Replies

Given the choice, I've been checking those little "no reply needed" boxes at each site. I want these people to listen to me, hear what I say, then get to work on it. I don't want them wasting valuable time on replying to me. If they agree with me, that's great. If they don't, they might waste valuable time trying to change my mind.

Anyways, the following have sent automated replies as of:
1-28-2007
Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Robert Casey
Saxby Chambliss
Larry Craig
Russ Feingold
Dianne Feinstein
Lindsey Graham
Judd Gregg
Chuck Hagel
Johnny Isakson
1-29-2007
Frank Lautenberg
1-30-2007
Joe Lieberman
1-31-2007
Mel Martinez [newsletter and reply]
2-1-2007
Bernard Sanders
Arlen Specter
Craig Thomas
2-2-2007
Richard Shelby


I'll let you know if anybody sends a personalized reply.