Monday, January 22, 2007

The Honorable Nancy Pelosi

Speaker of the House of Representatives
United States House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515
sf.nancy@mail.house.gov [constituents]
AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov [all others]


Dear Madam Speaker:

For more than five years now, this administration has been waging war in my name, with my money, and without my permission.

I am angry. Many of my fellow Americans are angry. We have made cogent and impassioned arguments against this on moral, economic, historical, and political fronts. We have been ignored. We have been dismissed.

I, for one, am finished with arguing why this is wrong and am simply going to state what I want:

  • Leave Iraq now.

  • Leave Afghanistan now.

  • Do not attack Iran.

  • Do not attack North Korea.

  • Do not attack China.

  • Do not attack any other country.


Thank you for listening.