Friday, January 26, 2007

Letters, letters, letters ... and more letters.

My motive for starting this blog was to incite, coerce, bribe, provoke, or otherwise inspire people to write to Congress on matters of importance. Matters of importance [for me] include war, illegal drugs, universal health care, farm subsidies, and maybe a few other topics.

Friend and fellow blogger Keifus has not only taken me up on that challenge, he has surpassed it. Wow.

He has also graciously consented to my re-posting it here at LWC for others to use as inspiration. It's the letter to Senator Kerry posted below.

I've disabled comments on this blog because I want to use it as a center for taking action. I already spend way too much time frothing at the mouth about politics; I don't need yet another discussion forum to keep up with. If you'd like to discuss Keifus' letter to Senator Kerry, you can find the original at Keifus Writes!: Democracy Inaction